The Professionally qualified team at Tierra have the advantage of being able to add value and provide independent knowledge and advice prior to any building works being undertaken.
You can have the confidence to know that our degree qualified Project Managers have the knowledge and skills to manage any project on your behalf.
In our opinion, the most important aspect of good project management is listening and communication. We see our client as an essential part of the project team, and closely involve them in all aspects of the project from commencement to completion.
The extensive range of in-house Project Management and planning services we can offer at every stage of a project include the following:
- Design Management, including commissioning and overseeing working drawings;
- Value engineering, including buildability and material specification advice;
- Management of the Building Consent application and processing;
- Programming and planning;
- Client representation, closely monitoring projects as they proceed through our full Project Management services;
With Tierra Consult’s vastly experienced team of NZIQS quantity surveyor’s, you can have the confidence that the numbers for your project are going to be right.
Our comprehensive cost library coupled with our practical Quantity Surveying knowledge ensures that we can confidently assess and forecast accurately, the costs associated with your project.
Cost control is vital to the success of any project, no matter what the size and our involvement optimises delivery of the project without compromising quality of design, reliability, performance or goals.
Our Quantity Surveying services include:
- Cost estimating, advice and control through all design stages from concept to completed design;
- Schedule of Quantities and rates;
- Evaluation of design and/or material alternatives to identify the most cost effective options;
- Optimising value for money through value management;
- Risk identification, analysis and management;
- Buildability advice;
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis;
- Audit Quantity Surveying