Tierra Ltd is a Bay of Plenty based Construction Specialist, offering a fresh customer service based approach to the building market.
With over 50 years combined experience across a range of different disciplines, our expert Building and Property Maintenance knowledge, always ensures our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Tierra was formed by Paul Chapman and Iain Gleaves, who have worked together for over a decade in the local building industry, and are passionate about providing an honest, reliable service that ensures an uncomplicated and hassle-free path to a quality product.
Our biggest strength at Tierra is our people. We are lucky to have a professional, friendly, dedicated, highly trained team who continually strive to improve our service and prove themselves to be the best in their field.
Supplemented by quality LBP licensed tradesman and our dedicated supply chain of qualified Trade Professionals, we are committed to supporting all our staff with on-going training to ensure they continue to reach their potential.
With over twenty years experience in both commercial and residential building in NZ and the UK, Paul brings a wealth of knowledge to the Tierra team. Paul is professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying and Construction Management and is a member of the NZIQS. Paul’s analytical approach assures that every detail of your project is covered. In addition, Paul is also a registered Homestar Assessor and Greenstar Accredited Professional, and as such is one of the leading professionals in NZ for sustainable building advice.
Specialising in design and build in both the commercial and residential markets, Iain has been working in the local building market for the last 12 years since moving from the UK. Degree Qualified with a BSc (hons) in Construction Management and a member of the NZIQS, Iain’s project management skills ensure that Tierra continue to exceed our clients expectations. Iain also supports the sustainable philosophy on which Tierra was founded, and is a registered Homestar Practitioner.
To ensure customer satisfaction when dealing with all of our staff, we have developed a simple, no fuss charter for our reinstatement business:
- Tierra commit to working within our client’s pre-agreed timeframes;
- Tierra’s representatives will be well presented, courteous and act professionally at all times;
- Tierra will keep the client informed of the process, and updated on progress throughout the project;
- Tierra will notify the client of any changes to scope or programme, as soon as they arise;
- Tierra will deal with any complaint quickly and effectively through our Company complaints procedure;
- Tierra will ensure all stakeholders interests are represented in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Tierra is founded on an uncompromising commitment to quality and achieves this by:
- Understanding and meeting the requirements of our clients by providing services that are responsive to our clients needs;
- Meeting all Statutory, Regulatory and Industry requirements;
- Establishing Quality Standards and Benchmarking these to ensure compliance by all parties;
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive Quality Assurance and Inspection process throughout projects and at completion, to ensure contract compliance;
- Facilitating continuous improvement of our product and our service through our supply chain;
- A commitment to quality-focused training for all staff, to ensure the responsibility for detecting defects is delegated throughout the business